What's Hot in Central Florida on WMFE

Well, there's a first time for everything and this is the first time I've been late posting my segment on WMFE 90.7 FM, What's Hot in Central Florida, but luckily for me two of the three things I covered go on long after the weekend is over including the Central Florida Fair and the play "A Behanding in Spokane" will have it's final run next weekend. The only thing I missed out on telling you about on the blog was The Delusionaires at Will's Pub on Friday night so my apologies about that but I console myself with the fact that it was probably a hugely well-publicized event anyway and hopefully even in the absence of  blog post the radio segment helped anyway.
I'm thankful to have been so crazily busy that I'm falling behind in damn near everything BUT I promise to be a little quicker on the draw next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Drumpf Scare: Why I Worry About the Drumpf Signs I DON'T See

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad