My new column on Alternet! 10 Amazing Things The World Learned This Week

Oh, my god! They let me do it again!

Last week my new column "Ten Amazing Things the World Learned This Week," appeared on a trial basis on Alternet and it looks like so-far-so-good because they let me do it again! So here are  Ten Amazing Things The World Learned This Week some funny, some a little scary, some exhilarating notes from the world of science including moonbows, da Vinci's to-do list and the power of music to awaken people from the world of Alzheimer's. That one blew me AWAY. I link to video from a Time magazine story and you really have to see it, a clip showing an old man who literally seems to come back to life thanks to his favorite music being played for him on an iPod. If you need your faith in the world refreshed (and who doesn't sometimes, this'll do it.

So please click and if you like it pass it on - tweet, share, yell across the hall or whatever it is you young people do to get the word out these days. I love this job and I want it to get a zillion hits so I get to keep it!
As Janet Jackson so wisely said "I hope you enjoy this as much as I do..." Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad