What's Hot in Central Florida on WMFE

It's not even tax day yet and 2012 has worn me out. 
Good thing this weekend is full of refreshers, like Janine Klein singing an all-Adele set TONIGHT at Fringe Friday, 
Seminole State's Planetarium Show: The Final Frontier: The Age of Space Exploration (all I want to know is 'When do we leave?')

          
 You can hear more about all these things by listening for me live on "What's Hot in Central Florida" today on WMFE 90.7 FM at 4:32 pm OR if you're busy getting ready to run away to Mars (like I am) and can't wait you can listen to the podcast version right now, which is pretty spiffy! Maybe I won't leave after all....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad