What's Hot in CF - Fringe festival! And me!



This weekend What's Hot in Central Florida is all about The Orlando Fringe Festival! There are so many plays, musicians, visual arts and kids entertainment you'll be set for things to do til the Festival ends on May 27th! And, very awesomely ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW is on their website! Click here: Orlando International Fringe Festival and you'll be set with great international and the best local entertainment.
On a visual note, one of the many shows I'm looking forward to seeing is Joan Crawford's House Party starring Doug Bowser and on What's Hot! I referred to Miss Crawford looking....just a little....separated-at-birth from Jigsaw, that guy from Saw...kinda? Maybe? Whatever, it made me even more excited to see this show! I'll be adding more stuff to the page soon, but for now, go check out the website and make your Fringe plans for the week!

And I'm on the air AS I WRITE THIS doing pledge drive to get you to support public radio....if you love it and wouldn't want to live without it please call in and pledge your support!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad