What's Hot in Central Florida on WMFE

This weekend on WMFE's What's Hot in Central Florida, check out Gay Days for, oh, I dunno, about a million parties, events, art shows, car shows, Disney happenings related to this event that's celebrating it's big 21st birthday this year! Also, coming to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater this weekend is a Harry Potter Improv Comedy Show to benefit the Make a Wish Foundation of Central and North Florida with two actors from the Potter films in attendance for the performance and a meet & greet. 


Also my book  Crazy Little Thing: Why Love & Sex Drive Us Mad just won an Independent Publisher's Book Award, the bronze in the sex & relationships category - I'm all giddy & geeked out about it AND
we're going to be celebrating 
THIS COMING MONDAY - JUNE 4
at the Peacock Room!
1321 N. Mills Ave. Orlando 32803

We'll be there from 7-10pm - hope you'll come and have some food and cake and celebrate with me!
I won't be selling books at the event - just having fun and enjoying your company - but if you have a copy of what is now an award-winning book I'll sign it. ;)

Cheers!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad