What's Hot in CF: Opulence, Bradys and Swamp Sistas

We got to see The Amazing Kreskin last week but, despite having tried his schtick of getting only a few hours sleep a night I still haven't gotten enough done to write an entire blog post about the show.  I promise that I will soon, because Kreskin lived up to his name and was Amazing.
This week there was so much cool stuff for What's Hot in Central Florida on WMFE I found it hard to fit everything in but I'm going to start off with  the Swamp Sista Lala, a party to promote small business and local entrepreneurs with lots of great performers including Beth McKee and Terri Binion....then the Breakthrough Theater in WP is putting on The Real Life Brady Bunch (and since I plan to move back to 1975, I'm very interested in that) and last but definitely not least Opulence, a group art show presented by And The Three Bears, this Sunday at Pom Pom's Teahouse and The Milk Bar and including DJ Alphabetic spinnin,, House of Ninja will be dancing and a long list of local artists including Cake Marques who is a genius and who did the painting to your right.
     Should all be great stuff and so, in between the thunderstorm tantrums (which I kinda love) I hope to see you out there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad