What's Hot in CF: Star Wars Celebration VI!

For sci fi geeks there's only one thing going on in Central Florida this weekend: Star Wars Celebration VI at the Orange County Convention Center! You can click the link and see the big celebrity guests and all kinds of cool goings-on this weekend and tune into What's Hot in Central Florida on WMFE FM 90.7 at 4:32 pm today or click the link to hear my interview with Ryan Glitch who runs Star Wars Speed Dating, because if you're looking for someone to love, you have to make sure they love Star Wars, right? Had a great time talking to Ryan and can't wait to get to the convention - it started on Thursday but my first opportunity to get there will be tomorrow so I will definitely see all of you out there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Drumpf Scare: Why I Worry About the Drumpf Signs I DON'T See