Ten Mind-Blowing Discoveries ---- the last column


Implanting memories in mice, the yummy work otters do for the environment, the varied terrain of Mars, remote control cockroaches and the wild gender bending and sexual creativity that goes on in the world of animals….some awesomely cool stuff in my Alternet column “Ten Mind-Blowing Discoveries This Week.”
And very, very sadly for me, also my last. Alternet has decided not to run the column anymore which I wish wasn't the case because I loved researching all those cool things about the amazing natural and scientific world, putting it together so that it was hopefully fun and readable but mostly all the people who supported it: I appreciate all your feedback and all your sharing-liking-and-clicking efforts. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

At the moment I'm considering taking some time off freelance and doing some other kinds of writing ---like the play I've got coming up in October (see previous post for details and most importantly, how to get tickets) and another project currently scheduled for November. Whatever I end up doing, you'll find it here.

Thanks, everybody! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad