What's Hot in CF! And upcoming events by yours truly...


Listen for me today on What's Hot in Central Florida at 4:32 PM on WMFE 90.7 FM for the skinny on what to do this weekend and this week including the two-location art opening Keeping Haiti in Our HeartsMexico Vive! at Bob Carr Performing Arts Center  and the Global Peace Film Festival which starts Tuesday and runs through next weekend with tons of fascinating shorts and documentaries from around the world - check it out in advance to get as much as you can out of this event!

But wait! There's more! Today I'm also I'm promoting a show of my own -"The Queen and I," a comedy about love, power and what happens when The Wicked Queen goes to do her "Mirror, Mirror on the wall..." schtick and finds entirely the wrong person on the other side of the glass.
The show opens OCTOBER 6 at the Footlights Theater at Parliament House and you can go to Wanzie Presents for ticket information (I've seen that the site is having a few technical difficulties so please just follow the instructions on it or drop me  line via Facebook if you have any questions).
I'm lucky to have the spectacular talents of Elizabeth Murff, Addison Taylor and Josh-Eads Brown in the cast, Rob Ward as director, plus Doug Rhodehamel working on art direction, an awesome mix that even I can't wait to see the results of! I hope you'll all come see us for some Halloween-inspired laughs! See you there!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad