What's Hot in CF

This week What's Hot in Central Florida on WMFE is all about doing it up big, including big fun at Orlando Brewing's Oktoberfest , big costumes and one of the year's biggest events at The Headdress Ball and a girl with big dreams in Miss Firecracker Contest at Annie Russell. I hope my attempt to do my usual sign off with a little Oktoberfest flair - in German - goes over well....Sammy, who speaks German fluently, tried to help me with the pronunciation but it would be just like me to end up doing it wrong and saying something dirty which could be either very good or very bad. :)
You can find out by listening today at 4:32 pm on WMFE 90.7 FM! Or click the first link at the top of this page to listen any time!

Also don't forget to check out my own event The Queen and I, a dopey comedy about a grumpy witch that will make you happy. It's my first play and I couldn't e more psyched about it - I'm working with the most awesome people in town and I know you're going to love the show. It runs every Saturday in October, tickets are $12 in advance and $15 at the door - you can buy tickets through www.wanziepresents.com and though they've been having some web difficulties at the moment there are instructions here on the web page for the current show, Match Game 2012,  on how to buy tickets.

And please come see Sam & I at Karaoke for Swingers every Wednesday at Maxine's on Shine! It's 70's karaoke and you can win drinks, dig some 70's trivia and sing your heart out - or just watch other people do it, or get up and dance, or back people up on tambourine, maracas and air guitar. My favorite night of the week! Hope you'll come see us!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad