Best review ever

We're down to the last Saturday night of "The Queen & I," and I hate to see it end. It's been incredible watching the cast & crew ace it every week to standing ovations, getting great media coverage, including The Orlando Weekly and The Orlando Sentinel...and then there was this heavenly capsule review in the form of a Facebook comment by Darcel Stevens (right), the golden-voiced emcee of the Parliament House Footlight Players. Here's what Darcel had to say about this comedy wherein the Wicked Queen finds a temp in her mirror-mirror-on-the-wall

 "Let me tell u bitches something, I saw this play and what did I think? FUNNY AS FUCK!! If u don't laugh your ass off, I give u your f**king $$ back! It's brilliantly written, hysterically funny, and the acting; off the MFing chain! A must C!!!
Love u all, but I've gotta go...
-MsDarcel:-)"

With THAT in mind click here for tickets!!!

Thank you, Darcel. That made my week - and it's been a spectacular week so there was lots of competition. All the tension leading up to this awesome show - yes, even the yeast infections - were worth it. 

Well, maybe not the yeast infections. Cotton crotches, ladies! That's the key. A burning desire to write something is fine. It just depends on where it's burning. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad