My first piece on The Huffington Post!

The age gap between Hugh Hefner and his young bride Crystal Harris is pretty impressive....but it's not a world's record. Check out my VERY FIRST BLOG for the Huffington Post,
Hef's is Big....But Not the Biggest
and learn about a couple of centenarians, including one wiley cougar in Malaysia, who actually outdid the publishing legend.


I'm a big fan of Hef's....I was lucky to get to meet him once at the Playboy Mansion in L.A. He was charismatic, warm and quick to laugh and I was so star struck I had no idea what we chatted about for the few minutes we spoke. I've got great admiration for his vision, his perseverance and his influence on and engagement with the culture. Age, shmage. I hope he's happy.
ANYWAY, I'm so happy to be on in the Huffington Post! Please click on the post, like it, share it, etcetera, but mostly enjoy it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad