What's Hot in CF: The Scottish Highland Games

It's true there are many great things going on in Central Florida this weekend but one of my favorite events starts tomorrow so I devoted my whole broadcast to it - the Central Florida Scottish Highland Games. From the caber tossing to the livestock to the border collies to the clan tents I love the whole thing and never tire of it every year. You can hear all about it on the broadcast at 90.7 FM WMFE at 4:32 pm on Friday or click the link if you can't stand the wait and go check out all the events, bands and games at the Scottish American Society of Central Florida's website. Now put on your kilt and get out there!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad