They just keep going up! My wieners make the cover of "Jezebel"

I know Stevie Wonder says that superstition ain't the way but I can't help it...I'm superstitious. I'm almost afraid to say "2013 has been a good year!" because I think the minute I do my car will get stolen again or a house will fall on my sister or some other evil whatnot. Actually things have been largely awesome since October 2012 and the latest installment of "Really? Neat!" is that my "9 Fascinating Penis Facts" story just made the COVER of Jezebel where it's called A Penis Primer: 9 Fascinating Phallus Facts."

Those penises. They just keep on giving.

And because I want you to believe it was on the cover (because it might change by the time you read this) here's a screen shot.


    Anyway, I'm going to try it Stevie's way.....it's been a great few months and I see no reason the deliciousness shouldn't last from now til the end of the world. Huzzah!
(hilarious weatherman pic from OMG Epic "Unintended Phallic Symbols")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad