King's & Queen: What's Hot in CF on WMFE 90.7 FM

 
   Sam and I seem to fall ass backards into good luck a lot of times and one of them was happening upon the soft opening of King's Bowl America not long ago. We had a blast at this retro bowling alley so when I found out about the Father's Day packages they've got going this Sunday I could easily recommend it as a fun afternoon / evening out for What's Hot in Central Florida on WMFE 90.7 FM (to listen early Friday afternoon click here). PLUS below, as promised, their bartender Drew making me a beautiful deep purple Fizzy Lifting Drink which tasted as grape-y good as it looked. 

     


Also on the menu this weekend Classic Albums Live presents A Night at the Opera at the Hard
Rock Live. You know what a serious Queen fan I am and this show promises a note-for-note performance of one of the most ingenious albums ever made - even the idea is impressive - so between King's and Queens there's a regal CF weekend for you. Cheers!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad