Having demons pays off....

I knew it! I knew having demons would pay off one day! :)
My '7 Creatures Who Look Like Hell"on National Geographic  is blowing up - 15K Facebook likes and counting, and comments are coming in from the Netherlands, China, all over the world! So thrilled to see so many people loving these creatures. I am not alone in loving the ugly-beautiful!



In the meantime, my latest post, Pictures: 5 Animals that Regrow Body Parts is doing nicely, too, a fascinating piece with some beautiful images, like this stunning blue star fish, and links to some more in-depth stories about these animals, how regeneration occurs and the scientists that are studying it.


Working on my next couple of blog posts now and so, so happy people are enjoying them! Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad