Liz in NatGeo: These Guys Look Like Hell

If you, like me, are not quite awake yet, THIS will open your eyes! My latest on National Geographic's Weird & Wild section... 7 Demonic Creatures, Thorny Devil, Satanic Gecko and more...some of which are more threatened than threatening.

Basking shark photo by Alex Mustard....go to the post for more awesome pics

I feel so lucky to be writing for NatGeo - - I got to spend lots of time looking at the awesome pics of these creepy-beautiful animals and fell in love with each one, despite the fact that their mugs would give anyone nightmares.
 Listen to this while you scroll through the pics and share the love....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad