LIZ IN NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

National Geographic is probably the most venerable magazine on the planet - been on it for 126 years, after all, and has made us all vicarious explorers with its stunning wildlife film and photos and iconic magazine covers. You see the yellow boarder and you know amazing things lie therein.

I'm so excited to get to be a part of that tradition with my first post as a guest blogger for NatGeo with the story 5 Extreme Lifeforms that Live on the Edge, which is about extremophiles, animals that survive in excessively harsh environments (it's in the Weird & Wild section, where I feel very much at home) When I first read about them I was fascinated and luckily ended up getting to write about them. There's never a better day than when you jump out of bed because you can't wait to go do what you do (even that methane ice worm on the left is excited!).

So go read it! I hope you'll love it, pass it on and walk away more impressed with all the Weird and Wild things in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad