My Extremophiles on NatGeo

I'm still kind of beside myself that I've gotten to write for National Geographic - "Five Life Forms That Life on The Edge," my story about extremophiles is still holding it's own up there and with good reason: these amazing creatures that can survive freezing, radiation, high acidity, pressure, salinity and other crazily harsh environments are so out of this world they're helping us look out of this world for life in other places. Pretty spectacular.
Anyway, click the link to check them out and in the meantime, here's the screen shot of the Tardigrade, the most resilient living thing on earth next to Joan Rivers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad