Friday the 13th on National Geographic

On Friday the 13th Superstition IS the way! I was born on a Friday the 13th (whether this turns out to be lucky for me or anyone else is still a matter of conjecture) so I have a special fondness for the date and got to write about some animal superstitions you might not have known about (or might have forgotten about for National Geographic. You won't find any black cats here (well, maybe just one little one....)
(And yes, Iit's the 14th now....I'm only a day late....you have no idea how many dollars short I am....)

AND if you really have triskadekaphilia check out why other people don't in Why Does Friday the13th Scare Us So Much?  also on NG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad