What's Hot in CF

Well, it happens to the best of us sometimes.
Typically I post every Friday what's going to be on WMFE's  'What's Hot in Central Florida - I've done it every weekend for almost two years now - and this week I forgot to 'publish,' so the post sat in 'draft' all weekend. Damn! Hopefully though, you caught ton-air segment and since two of the events are on-going I hope you'll check them out!

First up at the Anita Wooten Gallery at Valencia Community College the show 'Graphic Guts," featuring the power-packed poster art of Luba Lukova will run through September 27. Pinupalooza was a one-dayer (mark your calendar for next year?) and don't miss Neil Simon's The Gingerbread Lady at WP's Breakthrough Theatre.

 If you're a movie person you know that play as
Only When I Laugh. I mention this in case my friend Steven - last sighted somewhere in the area of New England several years ago- reads this. :) I love you, Steven!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad