Ask a crazy question, get a NatGeo answer!

SO excited! I've got a new column on NatGeo where I answer people's weird animal questions. This week we had questions on dolphins, honey badgers, spiders and  this guy, the flamboyant cuttlefish:


SO send your weird animal questions on in! It doesn't even have to be a crazy question...it can be about some weird plant in your backyard, something your cat did or something you saw on TV (that box in the living room the ancients once worshipped). Just send it to me, either in the comments on NatGeo, or tweet them to @LizLangley.

This week I'm trying to get a theme together so am especially looking for items about giant animals, whether they're genuinely giant (like elephants or whales) or just giant for their species (like a giant shrew or Andre the Giant).

Hope you enjoy and let me hear from you! I want to know what you want to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad