Ask a Weird Animal Question, get a NatGeo answer!

True, I'm a little behind on my posting lately but have been working on lots of things including a new column in NatGeo'a Weird & Wild section! Your Weird Animal Questions Answered is exactly what it says - leave me a question as comment on the blog page or tweet to me at @LizLangley and I will try to answer in an upcoming column! If I can't find an answer I'll try to find an expert to get one for you.



This week we have dolphins, honey badgers, spiders and cuttlefish - working on GIANT stuff for next week, so if there's anything you want to know about elephants now's the time to ask! :)



Share & enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad