No kids, no regrets

Now that I'm pushing 50, my friends who had kids are watching them leave the nest. But far from making me feel weird about not having a kid of my own to unleash on the world, it made me realize  I'm 100% sure I made the right decision in not Xeroxing myself.

My Alternet story 9 Reasons Not Having Kids is the Best Decision I Ever Made tells at least a little bit of why.

This is the first time I've returned to my columnist/commentator roots and done a non-science/weird animal story in awhile and it was really fun. Hope you enjoy it!

PS: I know it's a terrible recording but the only kid I could ever imagine having was Azrael Abyss (Chris Kattan's character on SNL's Goth Talk. Remember Goth Talk? Tampa Bay Public Access presentes...) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Drumpf Scare: Why I Worry About the Drumpf Signs I DON'T See