Voiceover: I Dream of Stampy



Our dreams are private and mysterious. One day, when we all have USB ports installed in our heads that may change, but for now our dreams are ours.

They're also often really stupid.

I've been told I laugh in my sleep and I figured out why when I recorded some of my dreams as soon as I was awake enough to work my iPhone. In this one someone wants to crush something (I don't say what) and, despite having a perfectly good elephant right there, they don't use it.

Audio editing is something Iv'e always wanted to learn, so for practice I edited my recording of the dream down to 15 seconds.  It's always been one of my stupid little dreams to be a cartoon voiceover, so if anyone wants to animate this little recording about a perfectly good elephant who can't get a job, please feel free and please send it to me on Facebook.

Now I'm going to look for more material. Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Drumpf Scare: Why I Worry About the Drumpf Signs I DON'T See