Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad

     Carl von Cosel installed a phone in his dead wife's tomb so they could chat - he eventually just took her home. 

    Burt and Linda Pugach married after he did a prison sentence for sending thugs to 'scare' her and they blinded her with acid.

    Love makes us all feel insane. If it hasn't knocked you on your ass you haven't been in it.

 

    I wrote Crazy Little Thing: Why Love and Sex Drive Us Mad several years ago because I wanted to understand why romantic problems had such a stranglehold on me and how people's greatest happiness, the thing we all want, could lead to them killing each other. It was published by Viva Editions just before the explosion of true crime shows like Wives with Knives and Who the Bleep Did I Marry? 

    My hope for the book has always been that the interviews with everyone from psychologists to felons would help people understand themselves but also that it would be a good enough read to take them out of themselves, which is just as important. Who doesn't want to be relieved of reality, especially in 2020?

   Buy a copy directly from me here on OfferUp, also below, help me pay a bill and feed a cat & I'll love you for it...but not too much.

(https://offerup.com/item/932490970/discussions/)

PS: I'm new to online selling so please contact me via Twitter @LizLangley if you have any problems. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Drumpf Scare: Why I Worry About the Drumpf Signs I DON'T See